Kajak route of the Rega River - description of the Rega stages and maps
Kayak route of Rega river is one of the most beautiful and interesting kayak routes in north-western Poland. Many kayakers consider it to be the wildest and most picturesque kayaking trail of the Western Pomeranian Province. The Rega River is more and more often chosen for multi-day canoeing trips and it is possible to paddle down it in 7-10 days to the Baltic Sea. Although its upper parts are quite wooded you can start your kayaking from Swidwin. The canoeing school offers its clients the possibility of transporting their luggage along the whole canoeing route to the sea.
Stages and kayak routes on the Rega river:
1. Swidwin-Polchleb - 4 km - time of paddling about 1 h.
2. Polchleb-Prusinowo - 12 km - time of paddling about 4-5 h.
3. Prusinowo-Unimie - 13 km - time of paddling about 5 h.
4. Unimie-Belczna - 10 km - time of paddling about 3 h.
5. Belczna-Lagiewniki - 9 km - time of paddling about 3 h.
6. Lagiewniki-Resko - 12 km - time of paddling about 4 h.
7. Resko-Ploty - 20 km - time of paddling about 5-6 h. 8.
8. Ploty-Gryfice - 16 km - time of paddling about 4-5 h.
9. Gryfice-Trzebiatow - 26 km - time of paddling about 5-6 h.
10. Trzebiatow-Mrzezyno - 16 km - time of paddling about 4-5 h.
Some of the above kayak routes can be shortened or lengthened. We know a lot of alternative access routes to the river and places where you can launch or take out your kayaks. Depending on the weather and your desire to paddle, we can adjust the route so that it is optimal for the entire group of participants.
Detailed description of the Rega kayaking trail, descriptions of individual routes and stages of the Rega river and photo galleries of each section can be found below. Prices of kayaking trips on the Rega River and the list of kayak rentals can be found here.